In our Leipzig headquarter we are looking for a Photographer (f/m/d). The Photography team is responsible for the imagery of our ever-expanding range of products which are presented and marketed in the growing brand diversity of Spread Group.
You will be collaborating with designers, copywriters and marketers to drive the product vision forward in a company that’s passionate about letting people express themselves through the things they wear, use and carry.
- Create engaging imagery for use across multiple platforms, photograph products and models (in-house studio and off-site)
- Styling the product in a creative and innovative way
- Support the overall brand direction, develop concepts in collaboration with the creative team, marketing and content
- Ensure product quality and integrity is maintained in images
- Pre-Production and Shoot planning (preparing products, scouting locations and models, acquiring accessories etc.)
- Image processing and editing
- Assisting the team in larger shoots
- Focus in Product and Still-Life Photography (with experience in Lifestyle and Fashion Photography)
- Advanced Knowledge of studio & location lighting
- 3+ years working as a Photographer required
- A degree in Photography or equivalent work experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Photoshop, Lightroom and Capture One
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and German
Nice To Haves
- Awareness of contemporary trends in photography and fashion
- Experience shooting both table-top product and ‘on-model’ photography
- Experience in working with teams on set
- Experience with video
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What We Offer
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time options
- 30 days of holiday and family friendly working options
- Regular GA’s to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in the Czech Republic
- German & English courses as well as interdisciplinary workshops and trainings
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products and many more discount campaigns
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after work events
- Regular company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays and other “Feel Good” activities
- Come as you are – there is no dress code & four-legged friends are welcome
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about the diverse world of Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, find us on Instagram
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung bevorzugt online über unser Karriere-Portal oder per E-Mail im PDF-Format an email@example.com. Bitte gib dabei die Referenznummer V00-1617 an und vergiss nicht uns Deine Gehaltsvorstellungen und Dein Startdatum zu verraten.
P.S.: Wir suchen nicht nach schnurgeraden Lebensläufen, hoher Anpassungsfähigkeit und Ja-Sager-Qualitäten. Wir suchen Persönlichkeiten voller Ideen und Tatendrang ganz egal wie alt Du bist, woher Du kommst und auf wen Du stehst. Zeig uns, was Dich ausmacht!