Software Engineer Backend (f/m/d)
As Software Engineer at Spread Group you can expect exciting tasks reaching far beyond standard e-commerce solutions. Our platform is an exceptionally versatile system and poses exciting challenges to software architecture and development.
In interdisciplinary teams, we work according to agile methods on the constant improvement of our platform that originated in Leipzig and is now a global success. Besides, Bwe develop individual tools for our internal departments – and we are always looking for reinforcement!
Our Tech Stack
- We use the JVM in the backend, and in addition to Java we also use Kotlin
- We rely on modern frameworks, libraries, and tools such as Spring Boot, Dropwizard, JUnit 5, Testcontainers, and IntelliJ IDEA
- We use tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana, Grafana and Rundeck
- We strive for well-tailored microservices and consider Self-Contained Systems to be a good architecture style
- We use Kubernetes, Kibana, Grafana, Rundeck, Docker not only as a stopgap in ads
- We consider change to be a driving force in our development and are not afraid to question existing architectures
- Here you go for more insights into Spread Group’s Tech Stack
- You have a lot of enthusiasm for technology and modern trends in software development
- You don’t only see Java as an island, because you have already gained experience with the development on the JVM
- You have experience with distributed systems and their challenges
- You are familiar with the web, as well as HTTP and REST
- You want to deliver high quality software using CI, CD, automated tests, and clean code
- You like to try out new things and always want to expand your knowledge
- You like to work on solutions in a multidisciplinary team, and you are looking forward to learning from and with each other
- You have a good command of English and can communicate in English with your team colleagues on a day-today basis without any problems
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What We offer
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time options
- 30 days of holiday and family friendly working options
- Regular GA’s to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in the Czech Republic
- German & English courses as well as interdisciplinary workshops and trainings
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products and many more discount campaigns
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after work events
- Regular company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays and other “Feel Good” activities
- Come as you are – there is no dress code & four-legged friends are welcome
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about the diverse world of Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, find us on Instagram
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung bevorzugt online über unser Karriere-Portal oder per E-Mail im PDF-Format an email@example.com. Bitte gib dabei die Referenznummer V00-1520 an und vergiss nicht uns Deine Gehaltsvorstellungen und Dein Startdatum zu verraten.
P.S.: Wir suchen nicht nach schnurgeraden Lebensläufen, hoher Anpassungsfähigkeit und Ja-Sager-Qualitäten. Wir suchen Persönlichkeiten voller Ideen und Tatendrang ganz egal wie alt Du bist, woher Du kommst und auf wen Du stehst. Zeig uns, was Dich ausmacht!