Agile Process Manager (f/m/d)
Spread Group has been working with agile methods for over 10 years, and we keep improving them. As an Agile Process Manager, you will be tasked to initiate and further agile collaboration between the business units across our company, involving all teams and stakeholders. You will enable business units and IT teams to recognize and implement appropriate methods as well as prioritization processes and optimal solutions of interdisciplinary collaboration. You will promote their adaptation and compliance while driving continuous improvement. You will keep an eye on the efficiency of established processes and identify missing approaches and functions.
- You coach and develop agile role owners methodically and enable them to work independently in order to achieve results in the most efficient way.
- You actively take over roles in an agile organizational model or classic projects, improve them and promote exchange
- You independently prepare and moderate agile increment planning, reviews, and retrospectives, and be responsible for governance and tactical meetings
- You design creative workshops and implement them on your own account
- You act as a competent contact person in all phases of the project
- You support our product owners and project teams in the development of agile processes to support our collaboration across the organization
- You act as a central contact person for our teams in case of methodological challenges
- You will onboard our new colleagues about agile processes and methods
- You have at least five years of professional experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- You have in-depth experience with change processes, agile values/mindsets and agile collaboration
- You are a certified Scrum Master and (where appropriate) verified seminars in other agile methods
- You have very good English skills, German skills are an advantage
- Experienced in dealing with international teams
- Experienced in dealing leading and training remote teams
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and foster our diverse company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are all that counts, regardless of your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A highly motivated team that enjoys work and is eager to hear your input
- An open and colorful corporate culture with many international colleagues
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and a chance to do your job remotely (especially during the pandemic)
- Bright and friendly offices with several roof terraces and large kitchens for common lunch breaks
- Regular team and company events, soft drinks, fruit, foosball, playstation and ping-pong table
- Come as you are – there is no dress code with here
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group everyday life at kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1243 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.