Business Development Specialist (f/m/d) B2B
Spread Group is a global leading print-on-demand specialist in the e-commerce sector with ambitious growth targets. What began as a start-up in 2002 has now evolved into a portfolio of unique D2C and B2B brands, offering products on-demand through sophisticated SaaS solutions worldwide. Spread Group has manufacturing facilities on a global level, with production in the US, Poland, and the Czech Republic as well as headquarters in Leipzig, Germany. Spread Group employs over 900 employees worldwide, and embraces and international and intercultural work atmosphere. Our print on demand solutions operate with speed and efficiency, and is spearheading sustainable efforts across the entire industry. In 2020, we increased our revenue by 29% to €169 million. Spread Group’s brands currently include Spreadshirt Create Your Own, Spreadshirt Marktplaces, Spreadshop, TeamShirts und SPOD (Spreadshirt Print-on-Demand). By combining digital technology and on-demand production, each of these brands enables us to create authentic and unique consumer products. As our number of specialized brands continues to grow, so do the opportunities and potential markets – and that’s where you come in! As a member of our Strategic Alliances Team, you will be at the forefront of bringing Spread Group’s USPs to the attention of multipliers, platforms, and brands. You are persuasive and confident, with the ability to convince experienced decision-makers of the value of Spread Group’s products and services. As an absolute organizational talent, you will keep your calm in stressful situations and work independently, analytically, and in a structured manner to achieve the goals you aspire to achieve.
- Strategic development of new scalable B2B business relationships
- Recognize untapped potential and actively contribute to the development within new markets and market segments
- Willingness to utilize an already established international network, and constantly expand your network to create long-term and scalable partnerships
- Accompany the entire process from concept development, acquisition, contract negotiations and project implementation to performance measurement and retrospective analysis
- Represent Spread Group online and offline at trade fairs, networking events, or directly on site with potential cooperation partners
- Eager to realize your ideas with potential cooperation partners, acting in a customer-oriented and product-focused way
- 5+ years of professional experience in a B2B sales position or in business development
- Strong communication skills with ability to persuade across all hierarchical levels
- Native or fully fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Ability to work independently and autonomously to reach goals, but flexibility to follow instructions and process tasks
- Excellent Excel skills
Nice to have
- A solid experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- A sound knowledge of another foreign language
- International work experience
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- Exciting and challenging tasks and a high degree of responsibility in a motivated team
- An highly dynamic, international working environment with plenty of space for your own ideas
- An international, diverse and inclusive corporate culture based on trust and respect
- Flexible working times models, flat hierarchies
- Feel good! Team & company events, sun terrace, fruit & drinks, yoga sessions, playstation and much more
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1292 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.