Digital Product Designer UX/UI (f/m/d)
As a Digital Product Designer for TeamShirts in Leipzig, you will take on a central role that focuses on the needs of the users. Together with our team of product owners, user researchers, copywriters, designers and developers, you will drive product development forward. Our motto is: Customer First! We have the mission to offer our users the best possible experience – in doing so, we always have high standards for ourselves and the quality of our work and never forget to have fun!
Are you a creative mind with innovative ideas for a successful customer journey? Then we are looking for you!
- You will contribute to the creation of a design vision that reconciles the needs of users and companies
- You will create prototypes from lo-fi sketches to hi-fi mock-ups as a template for our developers
- You flesh out the information architecture for an effective user experience
- You organise usage tests with the user research team and evaluate the results together with the team
- You document the requirements for the user interface and interaction guidelines for the development teams
- You are in a cross-departmental exchange with other designers of the Spread Group in order to advance design as a discipline
- You will work with the visual designer to create the look and feel of the brand.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in the field of UX/UI design, preferably also agency experience
- You have experience in the implementation of an idea from early concept to realisation in an agile environment and can prove this with a meaningful portfolio
- You are able to work with both quick sketches and high-quality mock-ups
- You have experience in creating user interfaces for customer-oriented internet products
- You are experienced in using common design tools (Adobe Software, Sketch or Figma, Axure)
- You have a high degree of empathy in order to put yourself in the shoes of our users.
- You have a very good command of English in order to communicate with your colleagues in everyday working life – German is optional
- And most importantly: You are a designer with passion and love to create positive user experiences.
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What We Offer
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time options
- 30 days of holiday and family friendly working options
- Regular GA’s to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in the Czech Republic
- German & English courses as well as interdisciplinary workshops and trainings
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products and many more discount campaigns
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after work events
- Regular company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays and other “Feel Good” activities
- Come as you are – there is no dress code & four-legged friends are welcome
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about the diverse world of Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, find us on Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1613 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!