Director (f/m/d) B2B Business – remote
- As the director of our B2B sector, you will take full responsibility for the areas of P&L, product, sales, marketing, customer success, and customer support
- You will develop new concepts for product, marketing, and platform in order to consistently expand the business sector
- You will implement new structures and processes as well as build up corresponding teams
- As part of the senior leadership team, you will support the development and implementation of our corporate strategy
- You will develop your staff by means of individual coaching and provide motivation by setting clear goals
- You will report directly to our CEO and the leadership team
- You have several years of solid leadership experience in a senior position in the digital sector and ideally a background in strategy consulting
- You have several years of experience in the B2B sector and experience with outbound sales and digital B2B business models
- You have a degree in relation to academic business studies
- You are able to develop holistic marketing strategies and put them into practice with your excellent project and product management skills
- You love communicating with colleagues and customers, and you have a strong understanding of structures, processes, and figures
- You have the ambition to expand our market leadership with a motivated team and to accelerate growth further
- You speak German at native level and have excellent English language skills
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- Very high levels of responsibility and autonomy
- An open and vibrant company culture with flexible working hours
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Support in the visa process and relocation
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group’s everyday life at kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1379 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.