Director of Human Resources (f/m/d)
As the Director of Human Resources, you will report directly to the CEO and are responsible for the global HR strategy of the entire Spread Group. You will collaborate closely with the CEO on the further development of our corporate culture and the growth of our organization in Germany, USA, Czech Republic and Poland. Our work environment and culture are based on transparency, trust, flexibility, and involvement. Our core values – Simplicity, Excitement and Empowerment – are the fundamental pillars of our culture and the way our staff interacts on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible for all Human Resources related topics at our five locations, leading teams of a total of 26 employees across all HR areas, including Recruiting, Administration, Feel Good Management, Learning & Development as well as Facility & Office Management
- You will lead, motivate, and further develop the HR teams to ensure excellent HR services
- You will be responsible for Spread Group’s global HR strategy
- You will act as an advisor and coach of our managers and drive strong partnerships with with our C- and D-level colleagues in particular
- You will always be up-to-date on HR trends in order to constantly evolve our processes and ensure an excellent experience at work
- You will be involved in process planning (e.g. headcount forecasts) and guarantee efficient resource allocation by managing and reporting on the HR budget
- You will lead transformational activities of our workforce worldwide
- You will translate business needs into HR solutions – both on a strategic and tactical level
- In collaboration with the whole HR team, you will keep a keen eye on the work climate and you will implement measures that further strengthen the team spirit and our corporate culture
- At least 10 years of experience in HR at a global company, leading teams in various HR disciplines
- Experience in a production company with a global supply chain and/or experience in e-commerce would be of advantage
- Experience working with OKRs and agile methodologies
- Know-how in general HR disciplines including German labor law
- Experience in organizational transformation and change management
- Strong ability to control and organize the people who work in an organization and excellent communication skills at all levels
- University degree in Business or Human Resources
- Fluent in German and English
We value diversity at Spreadshirt. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What We Offer
- A very high level of responsibility and autonomy
- An open and vibrant company culture with flexible working hours
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great company atmosphere with friendly, international people who are highly motivated to work in flat hierarchies
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs, and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Professional development and attendance of conferences or external trainings
- Support in acquiring a working visa and relocation
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1285 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.