Director of Human Resources (f/m/d)
As our Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for the global HR strategy of the entire Spread Group and report directly to the CEO. Your expertise will ensure excellent HR services for our international team of over 1,000 employees and support our vibrant, friendly, and informal company culture. Through close collaboration with our C-Level and Directors, you will drive the further development of our corporate culture and continued growth of our organization in Germany, USA, Czech Republic and Poland. Your leadership and communication skills will motivate your 26-member HR teams to uphold our core company values— Simplicity, Excitement and Empowerment— in our day-to-day working life. We will value you as a trusted advisor and coach to our entire management team and you will help foster a working culture based on transparency, trust, flexibility, and engagement.
- You will be responsible for all Human Resources related topics at our five locations
- You will lead teams totaling 26 employees across all HR areas, including Recruiting, Administration, Feel Good Management, Learning & Development as well as Facility & Office Management
- You will lead, motivate, and further develop the HR teams to ensure excellent HR services
- You will be responsible for Spread Group’s global HR strategy
- You will act as an advisor and coach for our managers and drive strong partnerships with our C- and D-level colleagues in particular
- You will be up-to-date on HR trends in order to constantly evolve our processes and ensure an excellent experience at work
- You will be involved in process planning (e.g. headcount forecasts) and guarantee efficient resource allocation by managing and reporting on the HR budget
- You will lead transformational activities of our workforce worldwide
- You will translate business needs into HR solutions – both on a strategic and tactical level
- In collaboration with the whole HR team, you will keep a keen eye on the work climate and you will implement measures that further strengthen team spirit and our corporate culture
- You have at least several years of experience in HR at a global company and have lead teams in various HR disciplines
- You have experience working for a production company with a global supply chain and/or experience in e-commerce
- You know how to work with OKRs and agile methodologies
- You have know-how in general HR disciplines including German labor law
- You have experience in organizational transformation and change management
- You are a natural leader and excellent communicator who can direct and organize employees in a friendly manner
- You speak German and English fluently
We value diversity at Spreadshirt. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What We Offer
- A very high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Flexible working hours
- An open and vibrant company culture
- A creative and informal working atmosphere with no dress code
- Great team of friendly, international people who are highly motivated to work in flat hierarchies
- Bright, stylish and inviting offices featuring multiple large kitchen areas for mutual lunch breaks with full cooking facilities, roof terraces, a quiet/relaxation room, free off-street parking, dog-friendly workspaces, and more
- Bonus feel-good factors including free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee machines as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of (actually fun!) company events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Professional development in the form of conferences or external trainings
- Support in acquiring a working visa and relocation
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group, visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1285 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.