Director Procurement (f/m/d)
As our Director of Procurement you lead a team of 10 colleagues and are generally responsible for the following core tasks.
- Global Responsibility for strategic & tactical procurement, including global sourcing
- Leading and Managing the Purchasing, Supply Chain and Shipping Teams globally
- Securing product availability for Assortment and services
- Development Inventory management processes
- Implementation and improvement of KPI for inventory Management (On Time Delivery, Turn of stock)
- Managing assortment decisions in cooperation with the commercial Business Units
- Consulting business units in the choice of assortment
- Oversee all shipping activities, incl Import and Export
- Supplier development
- Demand quantity planning
- Strategic Development of supply Chain
- Make or Buy decisions
- Purchasing negotiations and decisions
- Managing the Sprd Apparel Lines
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- You have a strong ability to plan, source, negotiate, and make decisions
- You have a strong understanding of procurement processes & ERP system processes
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- You have a hands-on mentality
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of our diverse company culture and continue to foster this great community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- An open and diverse company culture with flexible working hours and remote option
- An agile, modern environment with cross-functional teams of developers, product owners, and designers
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- Come as you are – there is no dress code at Spread Group
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1577 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!