Freelancer (f/m/d) UX/UI/Visual Design
We at Spreadshirt put the customers’ needs at the center of our attention. We connect business and product visions to empower customers to express themselves with the things they wear, use and carry. We are currently looking project-based for a Freelancer (f/m/d).
Your main focal point will be on the design of digital products with a strong emphasis on customer needs for Spreadshirt’s Personalization Services Business Unit – the largest Business Unit within Spread Group – a well-established, customer-centric department committed to creating simple, exciting, and empowering experiences for our users.
- You will drive the impact of UX/UI and Visual Design on our customers
- You will be responsible for the user experience, product and visual outcome within the Personalization Services department
- You will align user needs and stakeholder needs, while maintaining a user-centric focus
- You will collaborate with directors, product owners, and marketers across the business unit and organization
- You will participate in user testing and analyze results with the rest of the product team and the user research team
- You will create prototypes from the first sketch to professional mock-ups and document user interface/ interactions requirements for engineers
- You will employ design thinking, workshop techniques, and visualization skills to influence strategy and decision making across the business unit
- You have excellent interaction abilities and visual design skills
- You have at least worked in a web-design environment for 5 years, and at least 3 years of those in product design
- You have proven experience of combining a customer-centric mindset with business goals
- You have already developed a visionary product concept through to its implementation in an agile environment
- You have gained experience with prototyping as a means of exploring and conveying design solutions
- You have a pragmatic approach to developing design ideas with teams of designers, business leaders, and engineers
- You have an outstanding portfolio showcasing a solid foundation in typography, interaction, and visual design
- You have a strong commercial focus
Nice to have
- Some experience working with user research (ethnography, contextual interviews, setting up user test goals)
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are what counts, regardless of your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1354 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.