Graphic Designer (f/m/d) in the Licensing Team
Our Spread Group Licensing team is constantly working to expand our portfolio with new and hot brands from licensing, film and TV to publish them on Spread Group’s Marketplace and external marketplaces (e.g. Amazon and eBay). 2021 was our record year with a 30% increase and more than 30 new licenses from strong cooperation partners such as Warner Bros, Peanuts Worldwide, Zag Animations Studio, Sony Pictures and many more. And there is more to come! For the creative support of the team, you will create matching designs for our licensed products for clothing, accessories, and home & living products.
- You will be responsible for the execution of all graphic development and production steps from concept to final design
- You will be significantly involved in the creation of license collections at Spread Group
- You will work closely with different departments in the company during the development process
- You will solve complex design problems, taking into account a good understanding of the brand
- You will develop and create varied and brand-appropriate graphics and illustrations
- You will conduct research on seasonal trends in the areas of fashion & lifestyle
- You have completed an apprenticeship or have a degree in the field of graphic design
- You have professional experience in the field of design
- You have excellent knowledge and extensive practice in the use of common graphics programs, such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- You work in an organized and structured manner, are a complete team player and always meet your deadlines
- You like to take responsibility, have high quality standards and self-motivation
- You have a strong affinity for entertainment and brands
- You can communicate fluently in English and have good German skills
We offer you
- A focused working atmosphere in a highly professional team
- Exchange with several departments within Spread Group’s design guild to get extensive feedback on your work
- Opportunity of further education through conferences and seminars
- Direct communication channels and relaxed, cooperative interaction at eye level
- Individual development opportunities based on your strengths and interests
- An open, international corporate culture with flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Come as you are – there is no dress code at Spread Group
- A pleasant environment with sun terraces, fruit for health, table tennis tournaments, and other events – and of course lots of T-shirts
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group’s everyday life on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1457 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.