Head (f/m/d) of Engineering – Order Management & Platform
As the Head of Engineering of Order Management & Platform, you will be responsible for the technical development of our Order Management System and its integration with internal or external systems, e.g. payment service providers. Another focus will be on the services our Spread Group Platform provides, especially in the area of web application security and authentication. Together with our engineers and product owners, you will ensure the development of top-quality solutions for scalable and efficient software of the, as well as appropriating development methods. In this position, you will report directly to our CTO, and you will initially be responsible for three team leads.
- You will supervise of the entire team lifecycle management (e.g. mentoring, recruitment, training, development and performance evaluation)
- You will be responsible for the creation, documentation, and maintenance of efficient and sustainable software architectures and integrations
- You will work closely with stakeholders and product owners to align the development of our teams and their business objectives
- You will build and standardize agile processes and practices for the development teams
- You will identify technology trends and evaluate their applicability within Spread Group
- You have a solid background with several years of experience in managing developer teams with a focus on e-commerce
- You have a high degree of communication skills, solution orientation, and sense of responsibility as well as purpose
- You can motivate and lead people with enthusiasm, and the development of teams is one of your greatest strengths as a leader
- You have proven your ability to successfully evaluate, integrate, and manage external service providers and freelancers
- You have extensive knowledge of designing, building and deploying secure and scalable services
- You impress with your strong business and customer-focused approach
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A very high level of responsibility and independence
- Working with a scalable architecture in an e-commerce environment
- An open and lively corporate culture as well as flexible working hours on a trust basis and an option to work remotely
- Software development in an agile, modern environment with cross-functional and self-organized teams of developers, product owners, and designers
- No rigid release dates, but Continuous Delivery
- In-house software development; we’re our own “customer”
- A pleasant environment with sun terraces, fruit, table tennis tournaments, and other events: And, of course, a whole lot of T-shirts
- Meet-a-Spreadster and learn more about the first days as a Software Engineer at Spread Group
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group everyday life on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1439 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.