Head (f/m/d) of Corporate Development | Remote Option
Spread Group is the global print-on-demand market leader with production sites in Europe and the USA and approximately 900 employees worldwide. In 2020, Spread Group shipped about 10 million items to over 170 countries and generated almost €170m in revenue. Over the next years, Spread Group is intending to further accelerate its growths and invest into new business opportunities. As Head of Corporate Development you will be responsible for Spread Group’s global strategy and actively shape its future development. You will directly report to the CEO and work closely with the Management Board.
- You will develop potential business opportunities based on market trend and competitive analyses
- You will be responsible for the management of group-wide strategic projects
- You will evolve the M&A strategy based on the overall Group strategy, especially regarding key search fields
- You will identify and analyze M&A targets
- As an active stakeholder manager, you will foster an intense collaboration with all functions and regions to support, guide and engage cross-departmental and international stakeholders
- You have successfully completed a degree (master’s degree, possible addition of MBA/PhD)
- You can already draw on several years of professional and consulting experience in strategy development in e-commerce or digital markets
- You have an innovative and strategic mindset, have very good analytical skills and can interpret complex information and present it to the board
- You have excellent relationship-management skills, motivation and determination that set you apart
- You can speak “business” fluently in German and English to complete your profile
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What we offer
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to shape the future of one of the most innovative companies in e-commerce
- An open and colourful company culture with flexible working hours
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1299 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.