Head of User Research and Experience (f/m/d)
We at Spread Group believe strongly in the value of customer centricity. That’s why our User Research and Experience Team is at the forefront of understanding what our customers need and advocating for those needs across the organization.
We’re looking for an experienced user researcher or user experience designer to manage and lead this team within an exciting and growing business.
As Head of User Research and Experience, you will be responsible for growing and leading a team of user researchers and UX/UI designers. Your team’s mission is to uncover actionable insights about our customers and provide innovative solutions that solve their problems. Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience, you and your team will collaborate with product owners, product designers, copywriters, developers and marketing to drive design thinking and user-centric solutions across multiple business units and product teams.
- Continue to develop a center of excellence for Research and UX
- Lead and manage the User Research and Experience Team which is made up of three user researchers and three product designers (UX/UI)
- Hire, train, coach, and mentor user researchers and product designers to meet the growing research and design demands of the entire Spread Group
- As part of the Design Management and Leadership team you will help create, improve, and scale research and design processes and strategies across the organization
- Inspire and motivate your team of researchers and designers and improve how they employ research and design methods
- Be an evangelist for the research and discovery process within the organization, collaborating with C-levels, directors, product owners, designers, analytics and marketing
- Employ design thinking, workshop techniques and presentations to influence strategy and decision-making
- 5+ years of work experience in user research or design
- Leadership experience with the ability to motivate, inspire and encourage your team
- University degree in a research or design related field or equivalent work experience
- Deep knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Work experience with user research methods like usability studies, surveys, contextual interviews and focus groups
- Passion for design and digital products, curiosity about human behavior
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are what counts, regardless of your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- An open, international and colorful company culture
- Great work with friendly colleagues in motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1417 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.