Internship (f/m/d) Online Marketing & Content
Our External Marketplaces team is responsible for the presentation and marketing of our fast-growing range of products and designs. These are sold on the most important online marketplaces – such as Amazon and eBay – to achieve the greatest possible reach for the products offered by our Spreadshirt community. To support us in our online marketing efforts, our External Marketplaces team is looking for your support for 3 to 6 months.
- You will support us in the expansion and optimization of our offers
- You will research current topics and trends in the areas of licenses and apparel
- You will take care of the expansion of our range of personalized products on Amazon as well as the processing of customized orders
- You will create creative content for our Amazon Brand Stores to inspire customers and strengthen our brand
- You will collaborate on the implementation of new projects with the team
- You are studying business administration, media and communication sciences or another relevant course of study, and you are eager to learn more about marketing
- You love teamwork and work independently and in a structured manner
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- You have an analytical understanding and good Excel skills
- Have any knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator? That’s a bonus!
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An open and colourful company culture with flexible working hours
- A highly motivated and international team
- A creative and informal working atmosphere in bright and friendly offices with a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks
- To become part of a workplace that fosters friendly and respectful cooperation in international teams and flat hierarchy
- A pleasant environment with sun terraces, fruit for health, table tennis tournaments, and other events – and of course lots of T-shirts
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group’s everyday life on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1526 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.