Junior Commercial Analyst (f/m/d)
Spread Group’s Commercial Performance Team provides analytical support for our business units. Have you already gained some experience in marketing and feel at home in the world of data and analysis? Then we are looking for you at the earliest possible starting date.
- You will support the quantitative and qualitative analysis of our competitive environment
- You will quickly get a grasp of complex interrelationships and can present them in a comprehensible way for our stakeholders
- You will monitor several internal business units and act as a contact person
- You will maintain internal tools and work on their continuous development
- You will analyze data and evaluate it according to various KPIs
- You have a very strong analytical understanding and a passion for detailed work
- You can quickly understand complex contexts and summarize these for others in a simplified way
- You already have some work experience and ideally gained experience in the e-commerce sector
- You learned about pricing and/or marketing (e.g. during your studies)
- You are a communicative person who approaches others openly and acts independently
- You have good Excel skills
- You have a degree in business administration, economics, or marketing
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are what counts, regardless of your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An open, international and colorful company culture
- Great work with friendly colleagues in motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1403 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.