(Junior) Marketplaces Manager (f/m/d) Amazon & eBay
Our External Marketplaces team takes care of the presentation and marketing of a constantly growing range of products and designs. On Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces, you will help achieve the greatest possible reach for the Spreadshirt community.
- You support our external marketplaces Amazon & eBay in the UK/North America
- You are responsible for the expansion as well as the optimization of our offers on international marketplaces
- You will collaborate with our licensing, marketplace and service team – always on the lookout for the next bestseller
- You create the content that is important for the respective marketplace and accelerate the visibility of our products through targeted marketing campaigns
- You create and analyze reports and derive strategic measures for sales
- You are aware of the most important marketplace-specific key figures, requirements and restrictions
- You develop and implement new strategies to improve our competitiveness
- Most importantly, you enjoy your work and celebrate successes with the team
- You have a native-level command of the English language
- You are well acquainted with the cultural peculiarities of Great Britain and North America
- You have already gained hands-on experience in online marketing and e-commerce, ideally on Amazon, eBay or other (international) marketplaces
- You enjoy data-driven work and are confident with Excel
- You keep the needs and requirements of the customers in mind to facilitate an optimized shopping experience to increase revenue
- You have an affinity for e-commerce and are familiar with the current trends in online shopping
- You are the epitome of a team player and eager to learn new things
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A high degree of responsibility
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and an inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional work with friendly teams within flat hierarchies
- Feel good! Sun terrace, free fruit & soft-drinks, table tennis tournaments and – of course – lots of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1233 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.