(Junior) Project Manager Translation/Localization Manager (f/m/d) Part-time
As a Localization Manager, you are responsible for the localization and timely delivery of all online and offline copy for Spread Group’s 13 platform languages. You are responsible for developing the process of creating flawless, brand-appropriate and user-oriented translations that you flexibly adapt as we face new challenges. Your responsibility covers the entire translation cycle: the preparation of source files, communication with our team of translators, and implementation of the resulting content in our various systems. Would you like to develop our processes further and exercise your passion for language along the way? Then we are looking for you at the earliest possible date!
- You will be the contact person for all translation tasks in the company
- You will work closely with our team of freelance translators
- You will make sure that translations are published on time and in the desired quality
- You will organize your working day flexibly and according to operational requirements
- You will ensure that brand voice specifications are also considered in our localized markets, thereby promoting enthusiasm, trust and loyalty among our users and customers
- You will have a special focus on translation quality and effective strategies to further improve it
- You will plan your time resources with foresight to be prepared for busy peak times
- You will proactively set goals to continuously improve our translation process
- You have a degree in translation studies or a comparable field of study. Alternatively, you have several years of experience in the translation field
- You speak fluent German and English; further language skills are a bonus
- You have already gained experience in project management
- You have a penchant for language, detecting typos, and ironing out poor expressions
- You apply great attention to detail, and your approach to work is both conscientious and precise
- You can perform routine tasks intently
- You communicate and act proactively
- You have a check on your projects, also in times of bigger workloads
- You are passionate about localization and keep up to date with technical developments in this field
- You are also a translator for one of our platform languages (e.g. Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish).
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are what counts, regardless of your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
We offer you
- A focused working atmosphere in a highly professional team
- Direct communication channels and relaxed, cooperative interaction at eye level
- Individual development opportunities based on your strengths and interests
- An open, international corporate culture with flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work flexibly from your home office or office if required
- Come as you are – there is no dress code at Spread Group
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group’s everyday life at kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1397 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.