Junior System Engineer (f/m/d)
Our 8-person Internal Services team is looking for reinforcement! The team ensures smooth system operation of around 500 employees as well as Spread Group’s internal servers for over 900 users. To support us, we are looking for a Junior System Engineer (f/m/d) in Leipzig with immediate effect.
Our infrastructure is very heterogeneous – in the server area we mainly use Linux and Windows, in the client area we use practically everything.
- You familiarise yourself with our existing systems and take joint responsibility for their operation
- You support our helpdesk colleagues (processing tickets, setting up clients, troubleshooting)
- You work together with colleagues on the implementation of upcoming projects, e.g.
- Migration of our telephony from asterisk to MS Teams
- Migration from Nextcloud to OneDrive
- Renewal of the WLan infrastructure with Ubiquity
- You have a degree IT specialist for system integration, in computer science or a similar qualification
- You like to familiarise yourself with new topics and want to constantly develop yourself further
- You have a good understanding of networks
- You ideally already have professional experience as an administrator
- You are able and willing to communicate in German and English
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What We Offer
- An eclectic company atmosphere in our headquarters in Leipzig, with colleagues from around the world
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time positions and sabbaticals
- 30 days of holiday, company pension plan and family friendly working options
- Regular GAs, to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after work events
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in Poland and the Czech Republic
- Regular team and company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays
- ‚Feel Good’ Management with yoga, meditation and workshops for coping with stress
- German & English courses with interdisciplinary workshops and training
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products as well as discount codes for family and friends
- Come as you are – there is no dress code, dogs are also allowed
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about the diverse world of Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, find us on Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1637 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!