(Senior) Licensing Manager (f/m/d)
In this role, you will be responsible for Spread Groups entire licensing portfolio management and licensing partner acquisition throughout Europe and North America. You will lead and develop the licensing team and report directly to the Commercial Director of Marketplaces.
- Developing and implementing a strategic plan for further licensing opportunities
- Forecasting and development of business plans for new License partnerships, contract negotiation
- Developing and leading the execution of marketing plans and success management strategies to significantly increase Licensing’s visibility and revenue on the international Spreadshirt marketplace as well on 3rd party marketplaces such as Amazon and Ebay
- Networking in the licensing industry and visiting licensing fairs and events
- Working closely with all Spread Group brands to gain maximum revenue and opportunities for our License partners
- Working closely with responsible departments (Accounting, Legal, PR, Controlling) to manage all necessary internal processes for Licensing partners
- Responsible for initiating internal improvements (e.g. IT developments) and Licensing projects (e.g. License Fan Art Program)
- Several years of work experience in brand / license management in an international environment and experience in acquisition / pro-active sales
- Strong network in the license / co-promotion industry
- Excellent and professional communication skills with a high degree of assertiveness
- Creative and conceptual thinking with a good intuition for trends
- Dedicated commitment and relies on personal initiative
- Confident handling of MS Office
- An international mindset
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Team leadership experience
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A high degree of responsibility
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and an inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional work with friendly teams within flat hierarchies
- Feel good! Sun terrace, free fruit & soft-drinks, table tennis tournaments and – of course – lots of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1234 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.