Praktikant (f/m/d) Marketing/Commercial Analytics
In this role, you will help us keeping an eye on our competitive environment, while creating a database from the results for other departments to base their actions on. With increasing knowledge and experience, you will become more and more independent and contribute to further developing the entire system.
- You will track our competitive environment in terms of prices and promotions
- You will prepare the data in Excel and document the processes in internal tools for the benefit of other departments
- You will carry out competitive analyses on individual product types to see how we compare with competitors
- You will support the implementation of promo campaigns
- You are studying business, ideally with a focus on marketing
- You have an analytical mindset and an affinity for data-driven evaluation
- You have good to excellent Excel skills
- You are an absolute team player and work independently and in a structured manner
- You have a very good command of English; knowledge of German or another foreign language is an advantage
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are what counts, regardless of your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- An open, international and colorful company culture
- Great work with friendly colleagues in motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1411 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.