Product Development Manager (f/m/d) Licensing
As a Product Development Manager (f/m/d) in the Licensing department, you are responsible for the product development and approval process. The task is to actively manage the launch of a licensed collection at Spreadshirt. In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Licensing and work as part of a team with creators (e.g. Warner Bros., Peanuts, Sesame Workshop), product designers, and Spreadshirt’s marketing team.
The position needs to be filled as soon as possible at our Leipzig headquarters (with an option to work from home).
- You will be responsible for the release process of new licenses as well as of product releases
- You will actively participate in the development of a fashion collection
- You will be responsible for the launch of a new license collections and product build-up
- You will be the key account manager of the product development process in collaboration with Spreadshirt’s marketing team
- You will maintain licenses and their renewal
- You will actively support Spreadshirt’s SEO team to successfully place the licensed items
- You have acquired sound knowledge in the field of business administration and marketing through your studies or training
- You have at least 1 to 3 years of professional experience in product development, licensing, marketing, or a similar field
- You have an avid interest in the areas of licensing and e-commerce
- You are reliable, very well organized, and able to work carefully and fully focused over longer periods of time
- You are communicative, open-minded, and you know how to communicate confidently with customers
- You are not afraid to contribute and present your own ideas
- You work independently, in a structured manner, and you always keep a cool head when the going gets tough
- You are an absolute team player with a hands-on mentality and a sense for innovation
- You like approaching people and it is no problem for you to communicate with our partners
- You know how to work with MS Office and Adobe, and you ideally have prior knowledge of design and Photoshop
- You can communicate easily in German and English
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What we offer
- A team that communicates in a direct manner and treats each other in a relaxed, cooperative manner and as equals
- Exciting projects and a variety of tasks, working in a dynamic environment full of opportunities for your personal and professional development
- Further development opportunities through language courses, workshops and trainings from other departments, our Smarty Pants Night (lectures on professional and non-professional topics) and of course a lot of onboarding seminars to get you started.
- A colorful and international corporate culture, flat hierarchies, and flexible working hours as well as home office options
- Through our Feel Good Management, we take care of your health and wellbeing by offering yoga classes, discounted massages and sports activities, as well as workshops on mindfulness and stress management.
- Come as you are – there’s no dress code here
- You can find more insights into everyday life at Spread Group on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1491 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.