Product Owner (f/m/d) Asset & Design Management
At Spread Group headquarters in Leipzig, Germany, we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of Product Owner (f/m/d) to ensure smooth agile software development processes.
It started with T-Shirts – but now it is so much more! Spread Group carries a wide range of base products ready to be turned into the products our customers love. As a Product Owner (f/m/d) within the area of Digital Asset Management, you will be responsible for our asset and design related tool landscape. You will be tasked with discerning the potential of published content, helping prevent ethical and trademark infringements and empowering our internal departments to fulfill their tasks while working efficiently.
You will be part of a department consisting of product owners and project managers. We work within cross-functional teams to constantly evolve our product portfolio. We aim to create the best possible user experience by taking full advantage of innovations in technology. We advocate design-driven product development and analytics-driven decision making.
- You will be responsible and guide through the entire development cycle and manage the product backlog with prioritization, trade-offs and constraints
- You will work with the team to create the product vision and set up the roadmap
- You will be the mediator between tech, business and customer
- You will shape goals, workflows and processes together with your stakeholders
- You will improve our current products and develop new ones using methodologies that allow you to iterate and work agilely
- You will work closely together with developers on achieving the best possible outcome
- You will work on innovative approaches, like artificial intelligence
Learn more about working as a Product Owner at Spread Group in this interview.
- You have product-management experience using agile techniques or you have gained experience and knowledge around the domain of digital asset management
- You can patiently handle a variety of stakeholders that have different goals, views and opinions
- You are able to sort out priorities and set a focus
- You work organized, structured and are able to stay on the ball
- You are strong in keeping up with communication in a proactive and direct manner
- You have a good understanding of processes, workflows and analytical thinking
- You have fun with what you are doing and have a sense of humor
- You have the mindset to learn and grow
Nice to have
- Understanding of large-scale e-commerce platforms and shop systems
- Understanding of technical architecture
- Experience in UX Design
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Flexible working hours and a highly motivated team
- Fabulous offices with roof terraces, fresh fruit, drinks, PlayStation corner, table tennis and of course, a whole lot of t-shirts!
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group, please visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1375 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.