Product Owner (f/m/d) Asset Distribution
At Spread Group headquarters in Leipzig, Germany, we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of Product Owner (f/m/d) to ensure smooth agile software development processes.
It started with T-Shirts – but now it is so much more! Spread Group carries a wide range of base products ready to be turned into the products our customers love. As a Product Owner (f/m/d) within the area of Digital Asset Management, you will be responsible with enabling our customers to easily find what they are looking for and provide an attractive and relevant offer. You will be tasked with distributing our published products both on our domain and external channels.
You will be part of a department consisting of product owners and project managers. We work within cross-functional teams to constantly evolve our product portfolio. We aim to create the best possible user experience by taking full advantage of innovations in technology. We advocate design-driven product development and analytics-driven decision making.
- You will be responsible for and guide the entire development cycle and manage the product backlog with prioritization, trade-offs and constraints
- You will work with a team to create the product vision and set up the roadmap
- You will be the mediator between tech, business and customer
- You will work closely together with developers on achieving the best possible outcome
- You will do qualitative and quantitative research and testing together with our user research and analytics department to understand needs and impact of changes
- You will define relevant metrics and KPIs to measure your teams’ actions
- You will integrate or respectively maintain third-party tooling and processes
Learn more about working as a Product Owner at Spread Group in this interview.
- You have product-management experience using agile techniques or experience working in an e-commerce environment and on-site searches or experience with optimization of distribution channels, such as managing Google Ads or marketplaces
- You have a good understanding of large-scale e-commerce platforms and shop systems
- You know how to organize competing priorities and make educated decisions
- You have a good understanding of data and are an analytical thinker
- You are strong in collaboration, communication and documentation
- You work in a structured manner and are able to explain complex things
- You are able to create a vision and break it down into actionable steps
- You have the mindset to learn and grow
Nice to have
- Understanding of technical architecture
- Understanding of mathematical matters and rating systems
- An engineering background
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Flexible working hours and a highly motivated team
- Fabulous offices with roof terraces, fresh fruit, drinks, PlayStation corner, table tennis and of course, a whole lot of t-shirts!
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group, please visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1338 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.