Production Maintenance Technician (f/m/d)
We are currently seeking a Production Maintenance Technician for our Henderson, NV production facility.
The Production Maintenance Technician (f/m/d) will be responsible for maintenance, repair, and installation of our digital printers, and production equipment. The ideal candidate will become familiar with the advanced aspects of the machinery and ensure continuity of our production systems.
- Perform repairs and scheduled preventative maintenance on digital printers, manual presses, shipping automation, belts, motors, etc in a timely and efficient manner.
- Minimize downtime through regular proactive maintenance schedule
- Perform upgrades and modifications to existing equipment
- Collaborate with technical support to debug problems
- Experience with pneumatics and complex mechanical systems
- 3+ years repairing, maintaining and installing industrial equipment
- Associates degree or applicable experience in Electronics Technology or similar field of study/work
- PC literate and experienced in network support
- Must be able to read and work from blueprints, schematics and technical documents.
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and desire to maintain a clean, quality equipment
- Ability to work an “On-Call” Schedule
- Good communication, organizational, mechanical and analytical skills
- Customer oriented
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number 1604 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!