Recruiting Specialist (f/m/d) IT
- You are responsible for active searches and tailormade solutions for recruiting strategies to meet the needs of the individual divisions so vacancies can be filled in the best possible way
- You are responsible for the entire process, from the kick-off with the hiring managers to the selection of applicants and the negotiation of contracts
- You advise our management on all aspects of the process, translate their requirements into competence portfolios, create job advertisements, and define suitable search strategies
- You ensure an optimal experience for the candidate and accompany candidates through the entire recruiting process until pen is put to paper
- You collect relevant key figures in order to optimize the recruiting process in the long term
- You keep up to date with trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to remain competitive
- We look forward to your creative input for our employer branding projects
- You have several years of professional experience (at least three years) in the field of in-house recruiting/active sourcing, preferably in IT recruiting and/or the e-commerce environment
- You have excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, and a high level of intercultural competence
- You enjoy dealing with people; you are a good listener and possess a high degree of empathy
- You are experienced in dealing with social media/business networks
- You are well versed in German labor and social law, and you can support international colleagues in the hiring processes
- You are a true organizational talent and keep a cool head even in stressful times
- Topics such as unconscious bias, diversity, and empowerment are more than just buzzwords for you
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German & English (C1 level)
We value diversity at Spreadshirt. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An open and vibrant company culture with flexible working hours
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great company atmosphere with friendly, international people who are highly motivated to work in flat hierarchies
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs, and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Professional development and attendance of conferences or external trainings
- Support in acquiring a working visa and relocation
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1288 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.