(Senior) Amazon Marketplace Manager FR (f/m/d)
We want to comprehensively expand our business and our presence on the well-known online marketplaces around Amazon, eBay, and Co. and are therefore looking for an experienced and results-oriented Amazon Marketplace Manager FR (f/m/d) who wants to make a difference and help take our business to the next level.
In this role, you will manage the day-to-day operations and ensure that our products and content are always relevant and highly visible. On the other hand, you will be responsible for the strategic development of your market in terms of competitiveness, product range, pricing, and branding. You will work closely with our licensing team, other marketplace managers, the design supply team, product owners, and marketing teams to support you in your mission.
- You will be responsible for the autonomous management and development of our Amazon business in France.
- You develop market-specific growth strategies, e.g. to develop new customer groups and to improve our competitiveness
- You monitor the most important marketplace-specific key figures, requirements, and restrictions
- You take care of the expansion of our product range, taking into account demand, seasonality, and trends.
- You maintain and optimise our product content for a first-class product presentation and optimal ranking on Amazon.
- You develop intelligent strategies in PPC and are responsible for setting up, managing, and optimising sponsored products, brands, and display ads.
- You create reports and performance analyses and then evaluate them in order to recognise and implement growth potential.
- You actively work with our licensing, design, service, and production teams – always with the success of the business in mind.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in online marketplaces, especially with a focus on Amazon
- You have a strong analytical mindset and technical understanding
- You are KPI-oriented, with a strong focus on SLAs and revenue growth
- You have a creative and strategic mindset with a strong customer focus
- You have a good sense of relevant, commercialise consumer trends
- You are articulate and enjoy writing creative product copy
- You are proactive and results-oriented, like to take responsibility, and have a high level of comprehension and implementation skills
- You are fluent in French and English (business fluent)
- You have already gained experience in an agency
- You are familiar with ChannelAdvisor
- You have knowledge of Amazon PPC and/or pricing
- You have experience in using relevant tools for online marketplace optimisation
- You speak good German
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What We Offer
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time options
- 30 days of holiday and family-friendly working options
- Regular GAs to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in the Czech Republic
- German & English courses as well as interdisciplinary workshops and training
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products and many more discount campaigns
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after-work events
- Regular company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays and other “Feel Good” activities
- Come as you are – there is no dress code & four-legged friends are welcome
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about the diverse world of Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, please find us on Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1627 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!