Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d) Pricing
You will be responsible for the design and ongoing optimization of pricing and promotions across Spread Group’s six business units, which operate in 18 different countries. You will analyze transactions within the company and continuously identify optimization potential to improve our financial performance. As a Senior Analyst, you will play a central role in the team and will be able to help shape its strategic direction.
- You will be responsible for the definition and optimization of sales prices, commissions, and promotions (with the respective business units) and will create forecasts
- You will continuously analyze our margin and identify optimization potential in pricing
- You will act as an internal consultant for new product launches and projects to define a sustainable pricing strategy
- You will design and create Excel models to support the business units with their pricing activities
- You will analyze competitor prices to find a profitable price positioning for our business units
- You will actively shape new processes and workflows in the team
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in business analytics, pricing, controlling, or a comparable field
- You have very good Excel skills; MicroStrategy, SQL or Python are a bonus
- You are able to build complex and detailed quantitative models and present them to management in an understandable way
- You enjoy structuring complex problems and finding creative solutions
- You know what is important when working with stakeholders, including senior management
- You have a degree in economics, finance, or mathematics
- You have a very good command of English, German is optional
- You are familiar with pricing already
- You have already worked in the e-commerce environment
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A high degree of responsibility and a dynamic work environment
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and an inspiring working atmosphere
- An opportunity to grow in a company which is enjoying steady growth and success
- Feel good! Sun terrace, free fruit & soft-drinks, table tennis tournaments and – of course – lots of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group, please visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1451 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.