(Senior) Business Intelligence Engineer (f/m/d)
Since its founding in 2002, Spreadshirt has grown from one of the most successful start-ups in Germany to become the leading social e-commerce platform for apparel in Europe and number three in the USA. Today, we serve several million partners and customers worldwide in 20 countries and 12 languages. The continuous transformation of Spreadshirt’s IT infrastructure from a monolithic system to a scalable microservices architecture offers the opportunity to redesign parts of the existing data warehouse and business intelligence infrastructure. As part of the agile development team you have direct influence on the selection of strategies and technologies
- You will become an expert in understanding our business processes and the requirements that depend on them
- You will maintain, optimize and responsibly extend our existing data warehouse infrastructure based on MySql and Pentaho Data Integration
- You support the team in the development of a scalable and perfomant data landscape by contributing your own ideas and experience
- You support the BI team in the implementation of a reporting and analysis frontend
- You are very interested in data warehousing and business intelligence, and you have already gained professional experience
- You have strong knowledge in the area of databases and SQL
- You are familiar with the essential concepts of data integration (ETL)
- You have basic knowledge in Linux and are motivated to further deepen your knowledge
- You are a reliable and diligent team player and enjoy your work
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An open and colorful company culture with flexible working hours
- Software development in an agile, modern environment with scrums, kanban, cross-functional teams, continuous delivery, and test automation
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work climate with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Vocational training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area and terraced roofs for mutual lunch breaks, and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors, PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1089 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.