Senior Global Licensing Manager (f/m/d)
The Spreadshirt Licensing Team is constantly expanding our portfolio with new and hot themes and brands from the licensing, film and TV industry and publishes them on the Spreadshirt marketplace as well as external marketplaces like Amazon and Ebay. 2020 we closed with record growth of 120 per cent and more than 60 new licenses with strong cooperation partners like Warner Bros. We are currently looking for a new Senior Global Licensing Manager to further expand our success story and take the Spreadshirt Licensing business to the next level. Sounds like your next adventure?
In this role, you will be responsible for Spreadshirts entire licensing portfolio management and licensing partner acquisition throughout Europe and North America. You will lead and develop the licensing team and report directly to the Commercial Director of Marketplaces.
- Developing and implementing a strategic plan for further licensing opportunities
- Forecasting and development of business plans for new License partnerships, contract negotiation
- Developing and leading the execution of marketing plans and success management strategies to significantly increase Licensing’s visibility and revenue on the international Spreadshirt marketplace as well on 3rd party marketplaces such as Amazon and Ebay
- Networking in the licensing industry and visiting licensing fairs and events
- Working closely with all Spread Group brands to gain maximum revenue and opportunities for our License partners
- Working closely with responsible departments (Accounting, Legal, PR, Controlling) to manage all necessary internal processes for Licensing partners
- Responsible for initiating internal improvements (e.g. IT developments) and Licensing projects (e.g. License Fan Art Program)
- 5+ years of work experience in brand / license management in an international environment and experience in acquisition / pro-active sales
- Strong network in the european license / co-promotion industry
- Excellent and professional communication skills with a high degree of assertiveness
- Creative and conceptual thinking with a good intuition for trends
- Dedicated commitment and relies on personal initiative
- Confident handling of MS Office
- An international mindset and excellent English language skills
- People Management Experience
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number 1270 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.