Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
TeamShirts is currently looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to join us at our headquarters in Leipzig, Germany. You will be responsible for furthering our marketing activities in the North American market.
- You will relish your instrumental role and excitement of an emerging business
- You are given the opportunity to shape the business development from the get-go
- You’ll work on defining the roadmap and strategies of our marketing channels like SEA, SEO and social media assisted by our Junior Marketing Manager
- You scheme and arrange campaigns for different target groups and analyze their success
- You have a keen eye on the main KPIs and analyze the reports on a regular basis
- You identify new target groups and foster pertinent marketing activities for these
- You bring in several years of work experience in various online marketing channels with proven success
- You know how to best instrumentalize the marketing funnel
- You are a strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality
- You speak English fluently
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A high degree of responsibility
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and an inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional work with friendly teams within flat hierarchies
- Feel good! Sun terrace, free fruit & soft-drinks, table tennis tournaments and – of course – lots of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there is no dress code at Spread Group
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1367 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.