(Senior) Paid Social Manager (f/m/d)
You will be responsible for increasing order volumes and brand awareness via paid social channels. You will be given the opportunity to manage all aspects of our paid social strategy including planning, development & implementation across all social media platforms for all of our global markets. This is very much a hands-on role that is essential to our business growth strategy within our paid media channels.
- You will manage the development of our paid social strategy, working with the key social media platforms to deliver on various objectives.
- You will own the end-to-end management and deliverables of specified paid social campaigns from implementation to optimisation, ensuring its delivery to time, budget & quality standards.
- You will be responsible for the continuous optimization of our global campaigns in order to meet predefined KPI targets.
- You will work alongside our marketing and content creation teams to ensure short and long-term targets are being met and learnings are shared in order to support and scale paid social marketing.
- You will manage the enhancement of Spread Group’s overall approach to Paid Social marketing and design strategies that can be automated and executed at scale.
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all Paid Social activities.
- You will be expected to innovate and come up with creative ways to enhance campaign performance using new features and tech.
- You will share your experience to improve and test existing campaigns and paid social strategies.
- You have minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience in Performance Marketing
- You have a strong knowledge of all Social Media platforms and managing business accounts, from Meta, over TikTok, to Snapchat and Pinterest
- You have strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- You are experienced with performance-driven campaigns, ideally in a D2C industry
- You have knowledge of tracking pixels, UTM parameters, and basic code implementation
- You have good knowledge of excel and you feel comfortable analysing data sets, formulas, and pivot tables
- You have a high degree of numeracy and literacy
- You are able to find solutions for automating
- You have a flexible & agile working attitude with good problem-solving skills
- You are able to identify new opportunities and to test, learn and maximise performance
- You are experienced with budget management for paid media campaigns
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
What We Offer
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time options
- 30 days of holiday and family-friendly working options
- Regular GAs to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in the Czech Republic
- German & English courses as well as interdisciplinary workshops and training
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products and many more discount campaigns
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after-work events
- Regular company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays and other “Feel Good” activities
- Come as you are – there is no dress code & four-legged friends are welcome
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about the diverse world of Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, please find us on Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1631 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!