(Senior) Product Owner (f/m/d) Assortment
At Spread Group headquarters in Leipzig, Germany we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of a (Senior) Product Owner (f/m/d) Assortment. The main task would be to drive strategic product solutions in an environment that’s passionate about empowering customer self-expression with things they can use, wear and carry.
It started with T-Shirts – but now it is so much more! Spreadgroup carries a wide range of base products ready to be turned into the products our customers love. As a (Senior) Product Owner (f/m/d), you will be responsible for our assortment and its related management tool landscape. You will be tasked with enabling Spreadgroup to further extend its portfolio and provide colleagues, partners and customers with the best product information experience.
You will be part of a department consisting of product owners and project managers. We work within cross-functional teams to constantly evolve our product portfolio. We aim to create the best possible user experience by taking full advantage of innovations in technology. We advocate design-driven product development and analytics-driven decision making.
- You will work with the team to articulate the product vision and set up the roadmap
- You will explore new opportunities, detect user needs and improve the product for your customers, while achieving Spread Group’s commercial goals
- You will define the product requirements by working closely with key stakeholders
- You will develop your product according to agile process, aligning aspects of engineering, user research and design
- You will manage the product backlog with prioritisation, trade-offs and constraints
- You will be the expert in the competitive landscape, also exploring emerging opportunities
- You will back up your approach with data and well-structured arguments, while your decisions are well-founded and informed
Learn more about working as a Product Owner at Spread Group in this interview.
- You have 3+ years of product-management experience using agile techniques, ideally with web-based applications or mobile
- You can demonstrate proven success in taking a product from conception to the live status, iterating collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders and how to work closely with a team of engineers
- You have experience in A/B testing methodologies and can work with analytics tools
- You have strong numerical, analytical and verbal skills; a quick thinker and a clear communicator
- You are an excellent communicator at all levels, a natural missionary who is passionate about product as a discipline and your vital role at Spreadshirt
Nice to have
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Understanding of large scale e-commerce platforms and shop systems
- Understanding of technical architecture
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Flexible hours & a highly motivated team
- Fabulous offices with roof terraces, fresh fruit, drinks, PlayStation corner, table tennis and of course, a whole lot of t-shirts!
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group, please visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1341 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.