(Senior) Product Owner (f/m/d) Marketplaces
Our Marketplace department is where we connect a global community of designers with our customers from around the world, offering unique products that combine creative ideas on a growing assortment range.
It is our mission to align and serve the different needs of artists who aim to live off their work. It is also a platform for customers who feel like expressing their personality or to find one-of-a-kind gifts. From browsing to buying, we address the paradox of choice while providing an online shopping experience akin an alluring store offline.
We use our deep understanding of customer expectations to showcase millions of items that make a statement for every occasion, while constantly optimizing our impact in close collaboration with other departments. Our work is of great strategic importance to drive long-term success for the D2C business of the company.
Our future mission envisions products that fully meet our customers’ expectations. In other words, we want to sell items that are worn with pride. This is why we are also paving the way towards a more sustainable print-on-demand approach. Does this sound like a challenge? Then join us!
This is a temporary position covering parental leave.
- You will become part of an interdisciplinary team of user-research specialists, designers, and engineers
- You and your team will develop products according to agile processes
- You will articulate your vision and pave the way to reach it whenever there is a product backlog
- You will create your roadmap based on company, business, and product development goals, while managing and prioritizing your team’s backlog
- Your will exchange ideas, conduct market research, and do analyses with key stakeholders
- You team up with your co-workers from Customer Service, Production, User Research, Web Analytics and Controlling to make data-driven decisions and closely monitor the impact
- You understand and articulate the trade-offs between tactical customer needs and strategic features
Learn more about working as a Product Owner at Spread Group in this interview.
- You have 3+ years of product management experience with a consistent track record of delivering impact in customer facing products
- You like working in teams, and you thrive in an environment of diverse perspectives as you are passionate about understanding them
- You know when to make your case, come to data-based decisions and assume responsibility
- You know how to challenge the status quo
- Your interest in a smooth customer journey and valuable outcome outweighs your interest in pure performance optimization and short-term output
- You think beyond conversion rate and know how to translate aftersales results to the customer-facing frontend
- You excel at transparent communication and expectation management with a broad range of individuals, from senior management to engineers to marketeers
- Before you answer questions about “when?” and “how?”, you are sure to figure out the “why?”
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Flexible working hours and a highly motivated team
- Fabulous offices with roof terraces, fresh fruit, drinks, PlayStation corner, table tennis and of course, a whole lot of t-shirts!
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group, please visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1398 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.