(Senior) Product Owner (f/m/d) Spreadshop
At Spread Group headquarters in Leipzig, Germany we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of (Senior) Product Owner (f/m/d) Spreadshop. Drive strategic product solutions forward in an environment that’s passionate about empowering customers to express themselves with things they use, wear and carry.
Become part of our team and help us provide the easiest and fun way for people to run a custom merchandise shop. As a (Senior) Product Owner (f/m/d), you will be responsible for the product vision and management of one of Spread Group’s points of sale: Spreadshop, our custom merchandise shop system. Empower our shop owners to connect with their audience and fuel their passion by selling high-quality products while avoiding stock risks, order handling, or fulfillment.
You will be part of a department consisting product owners and project managers. We work within cross-functional teams to constantly evolve our product portfolio. We aim to create the best possible user experience by taking full advantage of innovations in technology. We advocate design-driven product development and analytics-driven decision making.
- You work with the team to articulate the product vision and set up the roadmap
- You explore new opportunities, detect user needs and improve the product for your customers, while achieving Spread Group’s commercial goals
- You define the product requirements by working closely with key stakeholders
- You develop your product according to the agile process, aligning aspects of engineering, user research and design
- You manage the product backlog with prioritisation, trade-offs and constraints
- You are the expert in the competitive landscape and explore emerging opportunities
- You back up your opinions with data and well-structured arguments; and are aware of the ‘why’ behind your decisions
Learn more about working as a Product Owner at Spread Group in this interview.
- You have 3+ years of product management experience using agile techniques, ideally with web-based applications or mobile
- You can demonstrate proven success in taking a product from conception tolive status, iterating collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders, as well as working closely with a team of engineers
- You have experience in A/B testing methodologies and working with analytics tools
- You have a strong numerical, analytical and verbal skills; a quick thinker and a clear communicator
- You are an excellent communicator at all levels, a natural missionary who is passionate about product as a discipline and your vital role at Spreadshirt
Nice to have
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Understanding of large scale e-commerce platforms and shop systems
- Understanding of technical architecture
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- An open and colourful company culture with flexible working hours
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- Come as you are – there is no dress code at Spread Group
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number 1277 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.