Senior Recruiter (f/m/d)
Are you looking for a cosmopolitan and dynamic work environment where everybody has fun collaborating with tons of enthusiasm? Then our People & Culture Team will be glad to get to know you! You can support our team of five in-house recruiters as a Senior Recruiter (f/m/d) in Leipzig to attract the best talents, and thus contribute to the success and further growth of Spread Group.
- You will be responsible for the individual creation as well as the operational implementation of recruiting strategies for different business units, especially in the area of Commerce & Finance
- You will be responsible for end-to-end recruiting and defining job specifications to hire new talent
- You will accompany and advise Hiring Managers throughout in terms of process creation, interviewing or hiring decisions
- You will conduct job interviews in English and consistently create a positive candidate experience
- You will ensure that the candidate pool is continuously filled by applying a pro- active, demand-oriented sourcing strategy as well as target-oriented budget deployment
- You will know exactly where to find top talent, identify them via a variety of target group-specific channels and actively approach them
- You will support and give creative input on Employer Branding & Feel Good projects
- You have several years of professional experience in full-cycle in-house recruiting
- You have excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, and a high level of intercultural competence
- You enjoy interacting with people, are a good listener, and possess a high degree of empathy
- You are a true organizational talent and keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- Topics like unconscious bias, diversity and empowerment are more than just buzzwords for you
- You already have experience with LinkedIn Recruiter or other active sourcing tools
- You have a business fluent command of English, both written and spoken
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
We offer you
- A dynamic 12-people People & Culture department that looks forward to your input
- An open and colorful corporate culture with flexible working hours and home office options
- Plenty of freedom for your own ideas in all People & Culture areas as well as an inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional work in flat hierarchies and insight into an internationally operating e-commerce company
- Bright and friendly offices with two roof terraces and large kitchens for shared lunch breaks
- Regular team and company events, drinks and fruit, playstation, ping-pong table, and more
- Come as you are – there is no dress code at Spread Group
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1548 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.