(Senior) SEO Manager (f/m/d)
TeamShirts is a fast-growing business unit of Spread Group and one of Europe’s leading suppliers of custom team clothing. Currently we are looking for a (Senior) SEO Manager (f/m/d), who will be responsible for furthering our SEO activities of our international domains in Europe and the US.
This position can be filled in-house/hybrid at our headquarters in Leipzig or remotely from home in Germany.
- You will continuously develop the SEO strategy, goals, and roadmap for the European as well as the US domain
- You will align SEO goals to commercial strategy and the general marketing campaigns in accordance with the marketing managers
- You will work closely with the development departments to implement your strategies and plans
- You will consistently perform keyword discovery and optimization
- You will build new landing pages and refine existing ones
- You will coordinate on-page and off-page optimization projects
- You will plan and lead internal/external linking strategies
- You will support the content marketing efforts of the content manager with your knowledge
- You will prepare weekly, quarterly, and ad-hoc SEO reports as well as daily monitoring of SEO KPIs
- You will maintain expertise on search engine news and trends
- You have an excellent understanding of technical SEO in particular
- You have experience with major SEO tools and analytics software
- You have about 3 years of work experience in SEO
- You are fluent in English and German, additional languages are a bonus
- You have a very good analytical understanding and MS Excel skills
- You have strong problem-solving skills, i.e. analytical, strategic & conceptual skills
- You have a hands-on work attitude, and your proactive approach drives you on to make things happen
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task to complete objectives
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A team that communicates in a direct manner and treats each other in a relaxed, cooperative manner and as equals
- Exciting projects and a variety of tasks, working in a dynamic environment full of opportunities for your personal and professional development
- Further development opportunities through language courses, workshops and trainings from other departments, our Smarty Pants Night (lectures on professional and non-professional topics) and of course a lot of onboarding seminars to get you started.
- A colorful and international corporate culture, flat hierarchies, and flexible working hours as well as home office options
- Through our Feel Good Management, we take care of your health and wellbeing by offering yoga classes, discounted massages and sports activities, as well as workshops on mindfulness and stress management.
- Come as you are – there’s no dress code here
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1503 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.