Senior Software Engineer Backend (f/m/d)
Our Customer Service & Communications team is responsible for optimizing and automating processes within customer service as well as providing our own portal solutions for order processing and customer relationship management. Central aspects here are automated e-mail communication, connection of telephone and e-mail systems, reduction of manual process steps, and clear, transparent business process modeling.
To support our IT team and within the scope of the planned development of a customer-oriented user information system, we are looking for immediate reinforcement.
Our Tech Stack
- We use the JVM in the backend, and in addition to Java we also use Kotlin
- We rely on modern frameworks, libraries and tools such as Spring Boot or IntelliJ IDEA
- We use Elastic Search, MySQL, MongoDB or other data access technology depending on the usecase and optimization approach
- We introduce Kafka for asynchronous messaging between our components
- We strive for well-tailored microservices and consider Self-Contained Systems to be a good architecture style
- We rely on the Camunda process engine in the mapping and execution of customer service processes
- We rely on technologies like Vaadin, D3, ES6 for the graphical interfaces of our components
- We use Kubernetes, Kibana, Grafana, Rundeck, Docker, Gitlab CI, Backstage…. not only as a stopgap in ads (really)
- We consider change to be a driving force in our development and are not afraid to question existing architectures
- You enjoy collaborative design, architecture and design of software in the web environment, as well as building stable backends
- You enjoy optimizing, structuring and automating software and processes with suitable tools and programming
- You have 5+ years of experience in developing Java services, and you are familiar with the JVM ecosystem
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with Spring Boot and know how web applications work
- You are a team player and enjoy designing and developing solutions in a multidisciplinary team as well as in cross-team collaboration
- You have a good command of English and can easily communicate with your colleagues and in your daily work
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time options
- 30 days of holiday and family friendly working options
- Regular GA’s to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in the Czech Republic
- German & English courses as well as interdisciplinary workshops and trainings
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products and many more discount campaigns
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after work events
- Regular company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays and other “Feel Good” activities
- Come as you are – there is no dress code & four-legged friends are welcome
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about the diverse world of Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, find us on Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1452 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!