(Senior) Software Engineer (f/m/d) Frontend
Our Production Team at Spread Group offers software to help our production sites around the world to print thousands of individual T-Shirts a day and scale our supply chain. We connect the Spread Group Platform to industrial print equipment to make it accessible and easy to use.
- You will build solutions to help printing thousands of T-Shirts every day, around the clock and around the globe
- You will be part of a passionate team to find the best possible solutions together
- You will collaborate closely with engineers, product designers, 3rd-party software vendors, product owners and users
- You will attack complexity and fight for simple solutions
- You are passionate about web technologies, user experience and simple design to build user-friendly web applications
- You are keen on learning new technologies and establishing best practices
- You are open-minded and able to communicate your ideas
- You know that handling and providing constructive feedback is essential for effective teamwork as well as your personal development
- Ideally, you also have some knowledge of Webpack and cssinjs
- You have a good command of English; another foreign language such as Polish or Czech is an advantage
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A small team where every member’s voice is equally legit
- We prefer pragmatism over processes and direct communication over endless mails
- For us, customer centric design is not just a buzzword
- We value the constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new ways
- To become part of a workplace that fosters friendly and respectful cooperation in international teams and flat hierarchy
- Professional development by job and taking part in hacking days and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Get more insights into the life at Spread Group on kununu, Instagram and in this interview with our CTO
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1265 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.