(Senior) Software Engineer (f/m/d) Frontend
Our Production Team at Spread Group offers software to help our production sites around the world to print thousands of individual T-Shirts a day and scale our supply chain. We connect the Spread Group Platform to industrial print equipment to make it accessible and easy to use. For our IT team in Leipzig, we are looking for immediate reinforcement.
- You will build solutions to help printing thousands of T-Shirts every day, around the clock and around the globe
- You will be part of a passionate team to find the best possible solutions together
- You will collaborate closely with engineers, product designers, 3rd-party software vendors, product owners and users
- You will attack complexity and fight for simple solutions
- You will work with our modern Tech Stack
- You are passionate about web technologies, user experience and simple design to build user-friendly web applications
- Ideally, you also have some knowledge of Webpack and cssinjs
- You are keen on learning new technologies and establishing best practices
- You are open-minded and able to communicate your ideas
- You know that handling and providing constructive feedback is essential for effective teamwork as well as your personal development
- You have a good command of English; another foreign language such as Polish or Czech is an advantage
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A team that communicates in short ways and deals with each other in a relaxed, cooperative manner on eye level
- Working with a scalable (microservice) architecture in the e-commerce environment
- Flexible working hours – we trust you to do your job with an option to work remotely
- An agile, modern environment with cross-functional and self-organized teams of developers, product owners, and designers
- No fixed release dates, but continuous delivery
- Inhouse software development – we are our own “customer”
- Code reviews to share knowledge , establish best practices, and constantly develop our skills
- The opportunity of attending conferences or trying out new things in our Hacking Days
- Maximum freedom regarding the choice of your development environment
- A pleasant work environment with bright office spaces, sun terraces– and of course lots of T-shirts
- Meet-a-Spreadster and learn more about the first days as a Software Engineer at Spread Group
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1561 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!