(Senior) Software Engineer (w/m/d) Frontend – Partner Area
We’re looking for a creative mind with a love for the web. Somebody, who doesn’t only want to implement elegant and straightforward user interfaces, but also assists in designing these. And if user experience is more than just a buzzword for you, then you’re on for a winner. There are thousands of our users who use your web applications to design and sell their products. They will appreciate a best possible placement on their sales channels – thanks to you.
Our Partner Team is the interface between our e-commerce platform and those selling their designs (our partners). The team provides them with all the necessary tools to make creative ideas available to as many customers as possible. This includes the publication of designs, the configuration of accounts and sales channels as well as the evaluation of statistics.
- You will implement complex web applications, using the latest web technologies
- You will coordinate with our (UX/UI) designers for optimum user experience
- You will perform QA and cross-browser testing to ensure that everything always runs smoothly
- You will optimize the functionality of existing and new applications
- You will be part of our development team that looks after the needs of our partners
- You will take technical responsibility for the Partner Area as well as our mobile SpreadApp
Our Tech Stack
- We use Vue.js for our quite extensive partner area web applications, but we’d like to rely more on React in the future
- We use React Native for our mobile application, which we deliver to iOS and Android users
- We use REST APIs for communication between client and server
- We use the JVM in the backend, mostly Kotlin and Java
- We use modern frameworks, libraries, and tools
- We strive for a component-based, well-structured architecture of our applications
- We consider change to be a driving force in our development, and we are not afraid to question existing architectures.
- You have several years of professional experience in the development of complex web applications
- You have extensive experience with React or alternatively another JS framework, like Vue.js
- You ideally have experience in mobile app development using React Native
- You have a comprehensive understanding of and experience with common frontend tools, e.g. git, npm, webpack
- You are not afraid to look into our backend applications
- You like trying out new things and always want to expand your knowledge
- You are pragmatic and solution-oriented, but you don’t just implement what’s asked of you in the ticket, as you are able to think outside the box
- You are not afraid to question and improve existing processes
- You are willing to continue to learn when others have long since left off
- You have no problem communicate in English, also in writing.
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A team that communicates in short ways and deals with each other in a relaxed, cooperative manner on eye level
- Working with a scalable (microservice) architecture in the e-commerce environment
- Flexible working hours – we trust you to do your job with an option to work remotely
- Software development in an agile, modern environment with cross-functional and self-organized teams of developers, product owners, and designers
- No fixed release dates, but continuous delivery
- Inhouse software development – we are our own ”customer”
- Through code reviews, we share our knowledge, establish best practices, and continue to develop our skills
- The opportunity to attend conferences, try out new things in our Hacking Days and to develop yourself further in your job according to your interests
- Maximum freedom regarding the choice of your development environment; Mac or Linux, the choice is yours
- A pleasant environment with sun terraces, fruit for health, table tennis tournaments, and other events – and of course lots of T-shirts
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group’s everyday life on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1404 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.