Senior Software Engineer Fullstack (f/m/d)
Every week, about 100.000 designs are uploaded by our awesome designers to sell through our platform on all kinds of print-on-demand products. Our team is responsible for developing and maintaining internal applications which are used for discovering and moderating the content we sell through our platform. Together with us, you’ll help to keep our platform free of copyright violations and ethically problematic content – but full of high-quality designs instead! This task truly demands a full-stack skillset as we deploy data-intensive backend services, optimize UIs for our internal users and even apply automatic recognition methods.
Our Tech Stack & More
- We use Kotlin/Spring Boot in the Backend and Typescript/React in the Frontend.
- We make sure our production code runs reliably using automated tests, CI pipelines, frequent releases, and tight monitoring via Kibana and Grafana.
- We believe a result achieved together is always better than the sum of its parts. Code reviews and pairing are an integral part of how we work. Plus it’s more fun and everyone grows!
- We care about writing high-quality, pragmatic, and understandable code that we’ll actually enjoy maintaining.
- We embrace the fact that continuous learning is an integral part of being a software engineer. Through our regular internal workshop format and regular hackathons, we stay up to date.
- We sincerely care about the well-being of each individual and try to make the team a place where everyone feels welcomed and appreciated.
- You are proficient in developing Java/Kotlin services based on Spring Boot.
- You are familiar with distributed systems and their challenges.
- You can take the lead in planning software architectures and long-term roadmaps.
- You stay up to date with the latest developments in the software industry.
- You like helping out colleagues who are stuck and don’t mind asking for help.
- You have an appreciative nature, are open minded and have a growth-mindset.
- You have a pragmatic mindset and care about solving problems for our users – not for unlikely future requirements.
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of our diverse company culture and continue to foster this great community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote work or part-time option
- 30 days of holiday and family friendly working options
- Agile Software development with a scalable (microservice) architecture
- Multidisciplinary, self-organized teams of developers, product owners and designers
- In-house product development with focus on continuous delivery
- Regular GA’s to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in the Czech Republic
- German & English courses, interdisciplinary workshops and regular Hacking Days
- Modern offices with a rooftop terrace and barbecue, large kitchens for breaks and after work events
- Regular company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties and other “Feel Good” activities
- Come as you are – there is no dress code & four-legged friends are welcome
- Meet-a-Spreadster and learn more about your first days at Spread Group
- For more impressions of working life at Spread Group, find us on Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number 1496 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!