(Senior) Project & Integration Manager (f/m/d) Shop Systems
- You will be the expert on shop systems and the approach to integrate with them
- You will work with internal and external development teams to plan plugins and integrations
- You will evaluate the potential of future plugins from a business perspective and collaborate on the discovery with the product and development team
- You will connect to shop system providers and the community of shop systems we integrated
- You will provide second-level support for merchants starting with a SPOD shop plugin
- You will provide first level support for external development teams that build plugins on behalf of SPOD
- You will provide knowledge and insights into product management and its development teams that build shop integrations
- You will support the product and development team to articulate the product vision and set the roadmap for our plugins and integrations
- You will explore new opportunities, detect merchant needs, and improve the plugins and integrations for our merchants
- You will conduct research and evaluate external development teams we intend want to partner with
- You will be the expert in the competitive landscape and explore emerging markets indirectly competing with our proposition
- You will manage app store and marketplace accounts for our integrations and plugins
- You have gained 2-3 years of experience with shop systems as WooCommerce, Shopify, Prestashop or similar
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in project management using agile techniques
- You have technical knowledge of APIs, HTML/CSS and the underlying technology of shop systems, and you are eager to learn more about these to communicate with internal and external developers
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders, and working closely with a team of internal and external engineers is something you relish
- You have strong numerical, analytical, and verbal skills; a quick thinker and a clear communicator
- You are an excellent communicator at all levels, who is passionate about our product as a discipline and this vital role at SPOD
- You can support managing communities of merchants for different shop systems
- You want to become an expert in a multitude of different shop systems and integrations
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A high degree of responsibility
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and an inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional work with friendly teams within flat hierarchies
- Feel good! Sun terrace, free fruit & soft-drinks, table tennis tournaments and – of course – lots of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number 1297 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.