Senior Digital Product Designer (f/m/d) UX/UI
Spreadshop is a Spread Group brand, enabling the easy set-up of custom merchandise shops for creators, musicians, NGOs or brands. As a Senior User Experience Designer, your unique style and your penchant for good design will be instrumental in shaping the user experience of our shop system.
In close collaboration with other designers, marketing experts, category management and the product team, you will realize a design vision for over 50,000 active Spreadshops worldwide.
- You will contribute to the creation and realization of Spreadshop’s design and product vision
- You will realize a coherent and intuitive user experience for creators, NGOs and brands that use our shop system for their merchandising
- You will lead the design process: from hypothesis generation, research, conception, wireframing and prototyping up to the final release
- You will apply quantiative and qualitative testing methods to take Spreadshop to the next level ― in collaboration with the team
- You will be part of an agile, interdisciplinary team, and you will be able to actively contribute your experience
- You will evaluate and share current UX design trends or developments within the team and with our stakeholders
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a user-experience designer or digital-product designer
- You are passionate about inspiring, refreshing, and functional design
- You have a strong approach to conceptual design and userflow design ― your greatest strength is turning complex systems into a successful experience for users
- You can present your design vision with charisma, and you know how to confidently score points with your stakeholders
- You work with Adobe XD, Axure or Figma and have Photoshop and Illustrator skills to create assets
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- You ideally know the benefits of design systems or have already helped build a design system
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- Development opportunities in a dynamically growing, international company
- Extensive responsibility and creative opportunities
- A highly motivated team that gets a kick out of their enjoys and is eager to benefit from your input ― get to know the Leipzig Spreadshop team on Instagram
- An open corporate culture with flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Bright and friendly office space with several roof terraces and large kitchens for shared lunch breaks
- Regular team and company events, drinks and fruit, foosball, playstation and ping-pong table
- Come as you are ― there is no dress code with us
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group everyday life at kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1438 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.