Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager (f/m/d) SPOD | Remote Option
This position can be filled onsite/hybrid at our headquarters in Leipzig or remotely from home in Germany.
- You will contribute to our marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire new brand ambassadors and merchants
- You will take care of the preservation of market shares by developing social media & influencer marketing plans and programs
- You will maintain online relations with influencers, prospects and merchants
- You will manage and develop the editorial calendar and organization workflows
- You will measure and optimize the program regularly
- You will manage all of our creative resources including designers, copywriters and other agency personnel
- You have 4+ years of experience in Social Media management including a proven track record of increasing channels
- You have a deep understanding of the e-commerce landscape, including constant tracking of industry players and competitor trends
- You have strong presentation and knowledge sharing competence
- You have excellent client management and communication proficiency
- You have a proactive approach and a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English and German
Nice to have
- Experience in Influencer Marketing
- French language skills
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A high degree of responsibility and a dynamic work environment
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and an inspiring working atmosphere
- An opportunity to grow in a company which is enjoying steady growth and success
- Feel good! Sun terrace, free fruit & soft-drinks, table tennis tournaments and – of course – lots of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group, please visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1477 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.