Software Engineer (f/m/d) Security
- You improve the web-application security of our platform while keeping an eye on data protection and data security
- You further the development of security-relevant core components (e.g. authentication, IAM)
- You develop software for the detection of security vulnerabilities through static analysis, automatic scans, etc.
- You automate test scenarios using standard tools or your own software
- You support other development teams with your expertise
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An open and colorful company culture with flexible working hours
- Software development in an agile, modern environment with scrums, kanban, cross-functional teams, continuous delivery, and test automation
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work climate with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Vocational training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area and terraced roofs for mutual lunch breaks, and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors, PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1225 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.