Software Engineer (f/m/d) Backend Global Web
We want our teams to grow. We are looking for you as a backend developer with added enthusiasm for the frontend. You develop and maintain our tools and services – which are essential for our customers – but also used by our employees. With us you can develop in all kinds of directions.
- You develop software that powers Spreadshirt’s customer platform
- You help build internal tools to facilitate or automate processes for our marketing
- You confer with other teams to ensure data exchange between different services
- You coordinate with our (UX/UI) designers for optimal customer experience
- You will perform QA and cross-browser testing to make sure everything is running smoothly
- Your are comfortable with Java or Kotlin, PHP and MySQL
- You are familiar with backend frameworks like Spring Boot or Dropwizard
- You like to try new things and always want to expand your knowledge
- You have no problem
- You have experience in the development, testing and maintenance of (REST) APIs
- You know what Kibana, Grafana and the likes are all about
- You have worked with WordPress before (not just written blog posts)
- You can find the best online GIFs and memes for internal communication
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An open and colorful company culture with flexible working hours
- Software development in an agile, modern environment with scrums, kanban, cross-functional teams, continuous delivery, and test automation
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work climate with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Vocational training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area and terraced roofs for mutual lunch breaks, and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors, PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German and by e-mail: email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1216 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.