Software Engineer (f/m/d) Backend Partner
In interdisciplinary teams, we work with agile methods to keep furthering the development of our platform. What began as a start-up has now grown into a major international player. Our diversified business model offers has different brands catering to a create-your-own area, several marketplaces and shops. The Spreadshirt brand also offers fulfillment solutions. Become part of the Spreadshirt family and help shape the future.
Together with your team, you will implement a variety of tasks in a work environment that encompasses several business areas. Develop new or existing software solutions together with other software engineers, designers and the product owner and integrate them into our system landscape. Advance yourself and your team by leveraging your individual strengths. Develop your skills further by learning from us.
- We use the JVM in the backend, but are not confined to using it
- We realize the designs of our UX/IX designers using Vue.js, React or Angular
- We run countless software services for traditional server applications or microservices throughout the lifecycle
- We use Kubernetes, Ganeti, Kibana, Rundeck, Jira, Grafana, Puppet, Docker… and not just as gap fillers in ads (really).
- We consider change a driving force in our development and are not afraid to challenge existing architectures
- You know Java as a programming language, know what HTTP status codes are, and you can handle REST pragmatically
- You feel readable and at the same time performant code is as important as high test coverage
- You know how to maintain software and keep it technologically up-to-date
- You like to try out new things and always want to expand your knowledge
- You like to work on solutions in a multidisciplinary team and are looking forward to learning from and with each other
- You have a good command of English and have no problem communicating with your team colleagues on an everyday basis
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An open and colorful company culture with flexible working hours
- Software development in an agile, modern environment with scrums, kanban, cross-functional teams, continuous delivery, and test automation
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work climate with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Vocational training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area and terraced roofs for mutual lunch breaks, and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors, PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German and by e-mail: email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1231 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.