Software Engineer (f/m/d) Frontend React
Founded in 2002 as a start-up in Leipzig, Spreadshirt is now a brand under the Spread Group umbrella – the worldwide leading company of on-demand printing. In interdisciplinary teams, we work according to agile methods to keep furthering the development of our globally successful platform.
This position is for you, if you are a creative mind with a penchant for the web, if you like shaping and implementing smart user-interface solutions, and also if user experience is more than just a buzzword for you. As part of our Global Web Team, you will make millions of our daily customers very happy when shopping, designing, and selling their clothing and accessories.
- You will coordinate with our (UX/UI) designers for the best customer experience
- You will perform QA and cross-browser testing to ensure everything is running smoothly at all times
- You will optimize scripts and develop new scripts for interactive elements on our site
- You will build internal tools to facilitate/automate processes for our marketing team
- You have a degree in computer science or comparable qualifications
- You have already built apps with React or a comparable technology
- You know what GIT, gulp, npm & Co. are
- You like trying out new things and always want to expand your knowledge
- You have no problem communicating and writing in English in your everyday work
- You can read PHP code and ideally even program it
- You may have worked with Freemarker, Twig and/or WordPress before
- You are not afraid to do backend work if needed
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A team that communicates in short ways and deals with each other in a relaxed, cooperative manner on eye level
- Working with a scalable (microservice) architecture in the e-commerce environment
- Flexible working hours – we trust you to do your job with an option to work remotely
- Software development in an agile, modern environment with cross-functional and self-organized teams of developers, product owners, and designers
- No fixed release dates, but continuous delivery
- Inhouse software development – we are our own ”customer”
- Through code reviews, we share our knowledge, establish best practices, and continue to develop our skills
- The opportunity to attend conferences, try out new things in our Hacking Days and to develop yourself further in your job according to your interests
- Maximum freedom regarding the choice of your development environment; Mac or Linux, the choice is yours
- A pleasant environment with sun terraces, fruit for health, table tennis tournaments, and other events – and of course lots of T-shirts
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group’s everyday life on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in English or German or in the form of a PDF document to email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1313 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.