Software Engineer (f/m/d) Frontend React
TeamShirts was launched in 2014 as a new brand from Spread Group, offering tools and products specifically tailored to groups and teams for customization and shopping. Over time, a small crew with strong start-up vibes has grown into a sizable team that now manages 13 domains in 8 different languages, equipping teams all over Europe and North America.
Does a mixture of an established corporate organization and agile start-up atmosphere sound exciting? Then TeamShirts is the right place for you!
Our Tech Stack
- Our frontend consists entirely of a current React application
- We combine Typescript, Redux, Apollo client and styled components
- We mainly use GraphQL and have replaced almost all of our REST endpoints
- We mainly use Symfony as a PHP framework in the backend
- For data storage, we use different systems like MySQL and Elasticsearch, but also Redis
- You will actively participate in the technology planning – we are open to new or more suitable tools and pertinent approaches
You’re one of us – if…
- You feel at home in the frontend and feel the love for full-stack development
- You are interested in contributing to the product development process by participating in user tests and communicating directly with stakeholders and UX/UI experts
- You have gathered some work experience or a degree in IT or a comparable field of study
- You value stable and future-oriented solutions, but at the same time you are pragmatic about agile, test-driven, and incremental development in a start-up environment
- You like to work in a self-organized team with a clear focus on quality
- You have no problem speaking and writing in English to communicate in-house
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of our diverse company culture and continue to foster this great community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
We offer you
- A team that communicates in short ways and deals with each other in a relaxed, cooperative manner on eye level
- Working with a scalable (microservice) architecture in the e-commerce environment
- Flexible working hours – we trust you to do your job with an option to work remotely
- Software development in an agile, modern environment with cross-functional and self-organized teams of developers, product owners, and designers
- No fixed release dates, but continuous delivery
- Inhouse software development – we are our own “customer”
- Through code reviews, we share our knowledge, establish best practices, and continue to develop our skills
- The opportunity to attend conferences, try out new things in our Hacking Days and to develop yourself further in your job according to your interests
- Maximum freedom regarding the choice of your development environment; Mac or Linux, the choice is yours
- A pleasant environment with sun terraces, fruit for health, table tennis tournaments, and other events – and of course lots of T-shirts
- You can find more insights into the Spread Group’s everyday life on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1419 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.