Team Lead (f/m/d) Designer Marketing
- Develop marketing strategies, define the right actions for future success, perform target group & competitor analysis & research
- Prioritize projects and tasks for your team based on the OKR model for every tertial (4-months-period)
- Lead projects to a successful completion and cooperate with all relevant departments to reach the goals
- Communication with marketplace designer in an exciting fashion trough different channels (Email, Blog, Social Media, Forum), with the right topics based on your strategy and analysis
- Support marketplace designers via our Forum and find new suitable channels for the future
- Organize, lead and develop the designer marketing team
- Several years of work experience in the field of B2B Marketing/Communication
- Experience in management and leadership of online communities
- Good analytic mindset and technical understanding
- Excellent organization skills
- Proactive working style & driven to solve problems
- Fluent in English, additional language is a plus
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- A high degree of responsibility
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and an inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional work with friendly teams within flat hierarchies
- Feel good! Sun terrace, free fruit & soft-drinks, table tennis tournaments and – of course – lots of T-shirts
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
- For more insights into the daily life of Spreadshirt visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German and by e-mail: email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1239 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.