Team Lead (f/m/d) Operational Purchasing
To strengthen our Global Operations team at our headquarter in Leipzig, we are looking for you as Team Lead (f/m/d) Operational Purchasing as soon as possible. Does that sound like an exciting opportunity? Then apply now and grow with us in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Leipzig.
- You will manage and lead our Purchasing Team
- You will train your new team and report their performance to management
- You will support the daily business
- You will coordinate purchase activities and Claim Management
- You will work with suppliers on reducing lead times and improving delivery performance
- You will prepare the implementation of purchasing strategies
- You will take responsibility for all buying activities to meet business objectives and operational needs
- You will ensure cost savings and on time delivery with the suppliers
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- You have a strong ability to plan, source, negotiate, and make decisions
- You have a strong understanding of procurement processes & ERP system processes
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- You have a hands-on mentality
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
Nice to have
- Supervisory/leadership experience is beneficial
- International sourcing and buying experience, particularly within Asian markets
- Experience in textile/merchandise industry
- Proven experience in supplier development
What we offer
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to shape the future of one of the most innovative companies in e-commerce
- An open and colourful company culture with flexible working hours
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably online via our career portal in German or English or as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state reference number V00-1542 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude, and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive – no matter how old you are, where you come from or what your background is. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.